Wholigans Membership (1-Year) - Additional Product and Pre-sale Details
Wholigans Membership (1-Year) - Additional Product Details
- YOUR PRE-SALE ACCESS CODE DOES NOT GUARANTEE TICKETS. TICKETS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
- Pre-sale codes do not hold any monetary value and refunds will not be provided should you not be able to obtain tickets or the tour is cancelled/postponed.
- In order to be eligible for pre-sale code access to a tour, you must have purchased a membership no later than 72 hours prior to the pre-sale start time.
10% Discount on The Who Official Merchandise:
- Your discount code will be sent via email after your purchase of the Wholigans Membership
- Discount code can only be applied to merchandise.
- Music product is excluded from any discounts applied to your order. The discount code will expire one year after purchase.
- Code is only applicable to products on the US Official shop (https://shop.thewho.com or UK Official Shop (https://store.thewho.com).
- This membership will NOT automatically renew.
- You will be notified via email 15 days before your renewal date to ensure your membership does not lapse.
What is pre-sale ticket access?
Pre-sale ticket access gives you the chance to purchase event tickets before the general release to the public. Note that due to a limited allotment of tickets and high demand, there is no guarantee that you'll be able to buy tickets to the show using your pre-sale code. Pre-sale codes have no cash value and are non-transferable, case-sensitive, and good for one-time use only.
How do I get a pre-sale access code?
Getting ticket pre-sale access through the store is typically limited to fans who buy a particular product, or who place an order at a certain time. Please check the storefront and/or applicable product listings for full details on how to get ticket pre-sale access through a shop purchase.
How does it work?
Pre-sale access to tickets will only be available online. Your access code and instructions to access the pre-sale will be sent via email (see “How will I get my pre-sale access code?”), which will include the dates and timing of the pre-sale period. Pre-sale access codes are only valid during the time of the pre-sale period. Only one code per customer is allowed.
How will I get my pre-sale access code?
If you’ve placed an order that includes pre-sale access, you will receive your pre-sale access code and the instructions to redeem via email, either in a separate email or included in your order confirmation email. If you did not receive one, please check your spam and/or junk folder before reaching out to us for assistance.
How many tickets can I buy on a pre-sale?
It varies depending on the event. Check your email, the ticketing provider (e.g. Ticketmaster), or the storefront for full details.
My pre-sale code is invalid. What do I do?
Please double check that you are correctly entering your pre-sale code, as it may be case-sensitive. If it still does not work, please contact us ASAP and we’ll do our best to help!
What is the refund policy for orders containing pre-sale ticket access?
All pre-sale access sales are final. There will be no refunds, exchanges, or name transfers under any circumstances. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more info.
Please remember that pre-sale ticket access does not guarantee tickets (see “What is pre-sale ticket access?”).